[minima] Re: mic audio routing into the audio amp : a bug

  • From: Raj <vu2zap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 12:11:51 +0530

The leakage should be about 1/100th or 40db - should be liveable.

Another bug Farhan: There is DC leak path from the side tone oscillator emitter
which is direct coupled to the mixer. The DC level at the emitter if high
enough it will go through one diode and into the RFC. In any case the two
diodes will not be behaving identically if one has even a little forward bias
and the other will be slightly reverse biased.

Cheers
Raj, vu2zap