[minima] Re: eagle cad's pcb files

  • From: Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:53:50 -0800

  They opened in Open Office OK for me.

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>

On 1/27/2014 3:25 PM, Adam Steele wrote:
I used Excel 2010 to create the BOM. I just downloaded them off github and they work for me. I think OpenOffice supports the format but I could be wrong.

I went ahead and saved a copy of both BOMs as a *.csv file, that should open anywhere (it's up on github). If anyone has a better format (OpenDocument? Older Excel versions?) please let me know and I'll use that.

-Adam

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 5:08 PM, dx11 <dx11@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dx11@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello Adam,

    I’m having problems reading the BOM files. Excel and also
    LibreOffice Calc state for both files that the file format or the
    extension is not valid.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Tnx,

    Cor Beijersbergen

    The Netherlands

    I've put it all up on github: https://github.com/adamsteele/MinimaCAD

    I'll gladly take pull requests if anyone has anything they want to
    contribute to Adrian's layout.

    -Adam