[minima] Re: V1.0 -- V2.0 schematic ??

  • From: "Mac A. Cody" <maccody@xxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 10:58:09 -0600

Andy,

The schematic at http://www.phonestack.com/farhan/minima.htmlis
the initial Minima 1.0 schematic.  There are some missing elements
to this schematic as mentioned at
http://www.hfsignals.org/index.php/Essential_Modifications_Errata_%26_Notes

I am working on a construction guide for Minima 1.0 with the fixes
mentioned in the the errata web page, as well as using the KISS V3
mixer, as mentioned on this web page:
http://www.hfsignals.org/index.php/UnRealistic_Minima

The latest version of my construction guide can be found at
https://sites.google.com/site/ae5phradionotebook/minima_main_page
at the bottom of the web page.  There is still a lot of work that
has to be done and I am just getting into the RF portions of the
Minima Main Board.  I've been on a bit of a hiatus from working on
it.

73,

Mac AE5PH

On 01/03/2015 03:57 AM, DL1AKP A.N. wrote:
Hello friends,

I am new here and interested in the minima TRX.
But I don't know whta is schematic V1.0 and V2.0?
Which one do I have if downloaded picture from http://www.phonestack.com/farhan/minima.html?

If there is another schematic, can anybody this one mail to DL1AKP@xxxxxx?
Thanks a lot de Andy, DL1AKP