[minima] Re: Testing KISS Mixer - Some More Data

  • From: "Steve VK2SJA" <vk2sja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 16:10:11 +1100

Hi Mark,

It will be great to be able to compare results!! Looking forward to it.

If Thomas is able to home-brew another one then we could have a three way
comparison.

I think I'm going to build a new mixer from scratch. Finding time between
now and this weekend is going to be tricky. Anyway, working on it as fast
as I can.

73, Steve.