[minima] Specan Gui crash problem

  • From: Riccardo Montaguti <ricky451@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:02:10 +0100

Good Morning,

Finally I was able to get the sweeperino working with the 7ppm version of the
Si570!
Now I have just tho problems:
when I start the Specan.exe file the program opens but when I try to select the
COM port of the sweeperino the program crashes all the time!
I simply put the folder downloaded from github in the program folder, my
operating system is Windows 7, I also tried to run it as a compatible
program of windows vista and XP but I can’t get it working. what am I doing
wrong?
The other problem is that the power detector gives me the correct -92dbm when
disconnected but when I connect it to the Si570 output I get a reading of
-57dbm but the Vpp measured of the Si570 are 1.44V, It is an error or I have to
calibrate it from the sketch?

Thank you for your kind attention

Best regards and best wishes for the new year!

Riccardo