[minima] Re: Pacificon presentation

  • From: "Mac A. Cody" <maccody@xxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:05:53 -0500

Thomas,

I finally had some time today to look at the handout that you posted
from your Pacificon talk. I was so surprised to see my name credited
for the block digram overlay on the schematic on the following page.
I appreciate it, although you have one too many 'd's in my last name
(No big deal.).  You did a great job on both the slides as well as
the presentation.

73,

Mac AE5PH

On 10/12/2014 11:48 AM, Thomas Sarlandie wrote:
Guys,

The presentation yesterday at Pacificon went very well and we had a large audience excited to learn more and touch the Minimas that Bob KF6ABC and I brought.

I have published the slides and an audio recording:
http://www.sarfata.org/2014/10/Minima-Presentation-at-Pacificon/

I would be happy to share the source file of the presentation with anyone interested in doing a similar presentation somewhere else!

73,
thomas