[minima] Re: Minima BFO Question

  • From: Thomas Sarlandie <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 22:00:48 -0700

Eldon,

I still have not really finished this either. I understand how to set the
BFO frequencies at the edge of the crystal filter but I think that will
have an impact on the actual frequency that I am transmitting or receiving
on. Even 2 or 3 kHZ seems like a decent error...

I think the correct thing to do would be to adjust the LSB/USB frequency
offset in the code once you know what are your BFO frequencies. Food for
thought - Hope I am not adding confusion ;)

I just saw your site. Love your construction style. Really elegant and fun.
How do you assemble all the modules together?

73,
thomas