[minima] Re: HFO OSCILLATOR USING SI5351

  • From: Arv Evans <arvid.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 12:19:00 -0600

David WA5DJJ

http://www.qrp-labs.com/synth.html

Arv K7HKL

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 11:33 AM, David R. Hassall WA5DJJ <
dhassall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Members,

I need a good SI5351 VFO/ BFO design that I can build up using an Arduino
processor and a

Display. I want to put it on a MINIMA VERSION 3 … to build a simplified
SSB transceiver.

Some of you are a bit ahead of me in building this up and may have found
one that worked

Really well for you. Any suggestions greatfully appreciated to help me
narrow the search down

To something I can build and use, quickly.

Take care and have fun…

73 Dave WA5DJJ Las Cruces, New Mexico

From: M <ezeepsk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/06/2015 7:36 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [minima] Modified Diode Mixer

Hi all,
I came across a modified diode mixer in an old Technical Topics in
Radcom (May 05), designed by G3UUR. It looks easier to build than the
mixer in the Minima 3 schematic, since it uses bifilar rather than
trifilar windings. I haven't built it, but would be interested to
hear if it has any disadvantages. I've attached it, and put it on my
site, psk-31.com
Mike G1ZVN