[minima] Re: Fw: 40 MHz Crystal Filter.

  • From: "Joe Rocci" <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:59:58 -0400

...btw

Here’s the link to the Statek App Note I referenced
http://www.statek.com/pdf/tn32.pdf

From: Steve Dick <sbdick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/11/2015 6:04 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: joe@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Joe. I am interested in building a general coverage receiver with a 6 to
10 KHz bandwidth using the ECS crystals sold by digikey, part number
ECS-400-20-3X-TR, digikey part number XC1786CT-ND at 56 cents each. I purchased
a bunch of