[minima] Re: Arduino -"not in sync" error

  • From: Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:12:49 +0530

kevin,
my bad. the original minima had an LED attached to the the RX line of the
serial port.
So, you keep pumping the reset line until you see the blinking (arduino
sending out sync signals on the serial port). stop resetting the arduino
and watch the led flicker continuously and then blur for another few
seconds, then it is done.

sorry for not having documented this. we must start a different page on the
wiki for the radiono

- f