[minima] A few questions - Which PCB, and graphical LCD's

  • From: John Scherer <jrsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 00:13:34 -0800

Two questions for the group.

I have tried to keep up with the state of this project but things have been
moving fast!  Last I checked there were a few version of the PCB available
for use.  I am interested in making the board myself so with that in mind,
which board should I use?

Also, I have been playing around with these little graphical touchscreen
lcd screens (SPI interface) from Adafruit.  Very cool little displays.
 Just wondering if anyone else has looked at them?  It could make for a
very nice display for the Minima.

http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-2-8-tft-touch-shield-v2

--
John Scherer - Contact -