[minima] Re: A New Approach - The IF System

  • From: Joe Rocci <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 19:15:59 -0500

Yes, all 4 switches are in one package. Crosstalk @9 mhz is about 55
db...plenty good. This is also reflected in carrier suppression. Neato parts,
but you have to be careful about overvoltaging them. I've blown up about 6 of
them while poking, prodding and abusing. However, once you get your hands out
of the way, they work a treat. Same goes for the RF mixer application...really
stellar performance compared to diodes.

Joe

Joe

Sent from Samsung tablet