[midkent_tvrcc] Re: [eastkent_tvrcc] Sunday 10th Ovtober

  • From: "Philip Fidler" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("philipfidler")
  • To: TVR Mid Kent <midkent_tvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, eastkent_tvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:10:08 +0100 (BST)

Great idea but unfortunately M and I cannot make it this time.

BW

Phil

Philip Fidler is regulated by the RICS and is the trading name of Dispute Decisions Ltd registered in England No. 5210652
Business Address: Temple House, 30 Hospital Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2PE
Registered Office: 37 St Margaret's Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2TU
Director: Philip Fidler FRICS FCIArb C.Arb Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Chartered Arbitrator, and Accredited Adjudicator