[freelists-midimag] Re: macbook pro for sale.

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 07:47:14 -0400

Looks like the dictation didn't do so well for ya there. I assume you meant Big Sur for the operating system. But what about the rest of it? How much memory? What kind of storage? How old is the unit? In other words, when you had it with Big  Sur, where in the seven-year Mac operating system longevity cycle was that? In other words, how many more releases of MacOS can it take before it can't be upgraded any more? If you don't understand my question, consider this: I bought a Mini in 2012. the version of MacOS that came out in 2019 was Catalina, the last one that old Mini could take. Big Sur was release in 2020. If the system you are selling was, say, two years old at the time, it now has an operating-system life span of just two years.

On 7/20/2023 9:24 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:

Hi everyone,
 I got permission to offer this item here.
Layered times meaning that I must generate some cash.
For sale is a 15 inch retina macbook pro running the first
touches of big shore.
Battery is wonderful, has the charger and a bag.
Asking $600 u. S.,  with arrangements made about shipping,
depending on where you are based.
If you are in Canada or elsewhere, contact me privately, as the
amount differs in other currencies.
If interested, connect off list.  Ideally will make the exchange And ship to you this week. Thanks much,

Karen,
klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx