[freelists-midimag] Re: Momer putul (Wax Doll) our latest arrangement

  • From: Rich Caloggero <richcaloggero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pradip Chandra Sikdar <pradeepsikdar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, midimag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 16:53:58 -0400

Wow, all I can say is wow! That is an amazing composition.

What did you use for the instrumentation? Was it samples, or a mix of samples and real instruments?

I heard some 3d effects there; were you using something like Dear Reality for that?

-- Rich

On 5/24/2023 8:32 AM, Pradip Chandra Sikdar wrote:

Hi there!
Here is our latest composition called "Momer putul" (Wax Doll). It is a very old song, kind of  folk number. I have arranged it with a bit of modern touch. Hope you will like it! Any negative or positive feedback will be gladly appreciated.
https://youtu.be/69iNLdz0wX8
--
Regards,
Pradip Chandra Sikdar