[freelists-midimag] For anyone who needs a leg up with anything audio-related

  • From: Justin Macleod <justinmacleod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 10:06:52 +0100

Hi all,

I just thought I'd reach out to say that, if anyone needs a hand with anything audio-related, I would love to help out!

Whether it's streaming audio to friends via Skype or Zoom, editing and cleaning things up, making jingles, producing music or dramas or, my personal favourite sound design, I'd love to answer any questions you might have, share tips, give feedback on projects, whatever you need. I've been teaching for a couple of years now and it's something I really enjoy!

My audio application of choice is Reaper and I can teach you that from the ground up, but, if you prefer another application, I can still teach concepts and ways to work with effects that can be applied anywhere.

Get in touch and we can arrange a chat, go over anything you might know so far and what your goals are; chat about rates and a pace that's comfortable for you and generally tailor everything to meet your needs. There's no pressure. If you don't feel like it's going to work for you, fair enough, but I'm here and happy to help, whether you're just starting out or an old hand.

In addition to the presentations I've done thanks to Peter, I've produced a number of free resources over the years so, if you'd like to check out my teaching style, there's some content to grab here.

https://nextcloud.danielwproductions.com/index.php/s/BwcC2mdPPtNjfiz

Drop me an email to stop by and say hi,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Justin

--
Over 120,000 professional quality sound effects and royalty-free music tracks
for the price of a coffee a month at