[freelists-midimag] Re: BIAB tutorials

  • From: Dewald van Deventer <dewaldvandeventer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 07:17:10 +0200

Can't wait. Thanks Gudrun.
Dewald

Dewald van Deventer Happy Pianos "RPT"Piano tuning Kempton Park EAST RandCell:0824614865E-mail:dewaldpianotuner@xxxxxxxxxVisit my website:Http://www.Happy-Pianos.com/Go "like" my page:http://www.facebook.com/HappyPianos/
Happy Pianos   We'll make your piano smile and sing again!
On 25 Aug 2023, at 03:14, Gudrun Brunot <brunotgudrun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi gang: I’m sprinting hard to finish bundle 2. Hope by next week, I’ll be ready. It’s a big bundle. Just hang in there, folks.

Cheers,

Gudrun

Find my resume, listen to samples, and read about my services: Audiobook narration, vocal performance/instruction, voiceover & sound design, translation & phone interpreting, and hear clips from my CD, J-Walking by visiting

http://www.gudrunbrunot.com