[mi-redwoods] Shoutout - anyone missing glasses?

  • From: Robert Farrell <robertcfarrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 07:39:26 -0700

To all -

I believe that I accidently took home someone else's glasses - Tom (in my
lane), are they yours?

For today, I am going to leave them in a manila envelope by my front door.  I
live at 9039 SE 60th Street, Mercer Island.

Apologies -

Robert C. Farrell PLLC
Attorney at Law
705 Second Avenue, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98104
Land line: 206-527-6262
Cell: 206-362-3184
fax: 206-382-4412

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is
attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, review by or taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information by
unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.

From: thomas.a.grandine@xxxxxxxxxx
To: mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:47:24 -0700
Subject: [mi-redwoods] 2nd quarter swimming with MIR

MI Redwoods teammates and friends,

This is just a friendly reminder that the second quarter starts on Monday, so
it’s time to get those payments in for continued swimming fun.  There are
several options available:

Quarterly membership - $250 (or $120 for MSC members)
Monthly membership - $90 (or $45 for MSC members)
Drop-in fee - $9 per swim
10 swim pass - $85

For those who like to swim (and let’s face it, who doesn’t!?), the quarterly
membership represents by far the best value.  It works out to just under $3.85
per swim if you swim every day.

The bubble is currently scheduled to come down on April 20.  Another beautiful
summer of outdoor swimming awaits in just three short weeks.  Sign up, show up,
and get in shape for all the fun to come!

Tom