[MHSNJ68] Mr. Fields Memorial

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MHSNJ68 <mhsnj68@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 03:54:38 -0700 (PDT)

This email is the second time I am sending this email, you should have received
the first by now.

Attached is a letter from Rick Fields with the information to his
father's memorial.  The memorial will be on Sunday, May 18, 2014 at the
Holiday Inn, 111 West Main St. in Clinton, NJ 08809 from 1-4 pm.  Lunch
will be served.

Rick's letter encourages sharing their stories of Mr. Fields.  At this
time, I'm not sure I can make it, so in the event I can not, I plan to
send my Mr. Fields' stories to a friend (Bruce) from the class of 1984,
who was close to Mr. Fields.  If you have anything you would like to
share, you can either send them to me and I will pass them on to Bruce,
or you can send them to Rick Fields.

Nick