[mhsgreatercinci] Re: some news of interest for the group

  • From: "Victoria Van Harlingen" <vtappy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:09:25 -0500

Congratulation Anna and thanks for the information. We definitely want to
be part of the Ohio Genealogical Society meeting at Great Wolf Lodge and
the webinars sound like something we'd find very helpful.

Victoria Van Harlingen (Vicky)

Executive Director

Warren County Historical Society

105 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036