[mhsgreatercinci] Re: early arrival tonight

  • From: Aashi Mital <aashimital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MHS Group <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 13:12:09 -0400

Folks,

When you get there, I have listed the group meeting under my name, along
with MHS, so just ask for either when you get in the door and they'll hook
you up.

Aashi

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Terrie Puckett <tpuckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all—I hope everyone Is excited about tonight’s NIGHT MHS meeting at
Washington Platform at 6:30. I hope to see some of our regular attendees
and perhaps a few of our members who find it a challenge to meet on Monday
mornings. I will actually be there early (by 5:30—long story) so if you
have a gap between work and meeting, come on down and join me.

See you all then!

Terrie Puckett

Director

[image: Grailville logo RGB final]