[mhsgreatercinci] Re: (No Thread-Topic: [mhsgreatercinci]

  • From: Information - Betts House <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 12:36:37 -0500

Agreed, so sorry.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Craig Niemi <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

OMA's loss!

Craig Niemi
Executive Director
Cincinnati Observatory Center
3489 Observatory Place
Cincinnati, OH 45208
513-321-5186
www.cincinnatiobservatory.org

On Dec 1, 2015, at 8:28 PM, Ed Creighton <ercmorgans@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

As you may or may not have heard, as of last Saturday, I am no longer the
Executive Director of the Oxford Museum Association. I was let go because
of a personality conflict, and the board’s desire to take OMA in a
different direction. My biggest regret is that I will not be able to
continue my programming in Oxford.

The Holiday at the Pioneer Farmstead will be held the second weekend in
December, although scaled back. I hope many of you will be able to make
the special Friday evening event, or public open house on Saturday and
Sunday.

I plan on staying on with MHS as Treasurer as I am still affiliated with
other organizations that are members.

Ed

*4 Common Foods 'Destroying' Your Digestive Health ...*
Hattaka K et al, "Effect of long term consumption of probiotic milk on ...
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/565e4927f0b77491f033dst02vuc>
http://probioticamerica.com/inc/analytics.php?net=grav&v=8
<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/565e4927f0b77491f033dst02vuc>