If everyone in MHS would chip in a few bucks you could send me to this.
The History Leadership Institute (HLI) is a four-week professional development
seminar for mid- and advanced-career professionals at history organizations of
all types and sizes. Over four weeks, a cohort of eighteen Associates dive deep
into a broad range of current and future national issues facing the history and
museum field, including purpose, relevance, impact, decolonization, community
engagement, equity and access, facilitating change, and much, much more.
HLI consists of two weeks online and two weeks in residence at the Indiana
Historical Society in Indianapolis, Indiana. The program is led by director Max
A. van Balgooy, president of Engaging Places.
* Program Dates: June 1-13, 2020 (online); June 14-27, 2020 (residential)
* Location: Indiana Historical Society, Indianapolis, Indiana
* Lodging: Associates will be housed in 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suites at
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
* Cost: $3,500/person, including tuition and lodging.
* Scholarships: Two full-cost scholarships are available.
* Application deadline: December 15, 2019.
Cincinnati Observatory Center
3489 Observatory Place
Cincinnati, OH 45208