[mhsgreatercinci] Educator Paul LaRue will be speaking in Hillsboro Thursday evening see attached.

  • From: "AL YOUNG" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alyoung29" for DMARC)
  • To: MHS Group <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 02:02:14 +0000 (UTC)

The minutes for our Oct 5 meeting are going to be very short. There were four
in attendance.Anna HeranTerri PuckettAshi MitalPat Young
We shared in lively conversation on varied topics.In particular, history and
genealogy.
Which leads me to attach these documents on our speaker coming to our genealogy
meeting Thursday night.Maybe some of you have already heard him.Please come.
Pat Young