[mhsgreatercinci] December MHS meeting minutes

  • From: "Betsy Kruthoffer" <BetsyKruthoffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mhsgreatercinci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:09:51 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have attached the December meeting minutes. Let me know if you have
any questions.

Don't forget that 2015 dues should be submitted by the end of January.
Go to the membership page of the website (
http://historicgreatercincinnati.org/membership.html) for more
information and instructions to use Paypal. You can also mail a check
to: Museums and Historic Sites of Greater Cincinnati, PO Box 731,
Oxford, OH 45056.

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday season!

Betsy

Betsy Kruthoffer

Cataloger

Lloyd Library & Museum