[MoGeo] Re: Welcome to the new Mid-Missouri Area contact

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:45:13 -0600

Wow, I find "Cloak & Dagger, Hammer & Sickle" and get to be the MidMo
spokesperson for the Missouri Geocachers Assoc and ALL IN ONE WEEK!
This is SO cool!  I am SO excited!  I shared the news with my wife and
she just gave me a blank stare in return.  I guess that it's just too
much for her to comprehend or maybe she was just too overwhelmed with
emotion to respond!

Anyway, I'm glad to be on board to help out.  I've worked with Columbia
Parks and Rec from 1982-90 and Jeff City Parks & Rec ever since.  I know
a lot of Parks folks and am ready and willing to put in a good word for
anyone who is running into trouble.  Let me know if there is anything I
can do to help out.

We've got a great opportunity in early March at the Mo Parks and Rec
Assn as RGS will be giving a presentation on Geocaching.  Barb Wilson
from State Parks will be there talking about the State Parks Policy as
well.  I'll be taking a break from doing the "Great Columbian
Multicache" to catch the meeting too.  If anyone else wants to attend,
let me know and I can get it arranged.

Happy Caching!
Mike (Lazylightning)