[MoGeo] Discount hotel rates for Geocaching Potluck in Jeff Ctiy

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:40:02 -0600

Howdy all,

The JC Convention and Visitors Bureau and I have negotiated discounts for area
hotels for the Jan 31 Geocaching Potluck in Jeff City.  Rates vary by room size
and location.  The cheapest is $42 and go all the way up to the 'King Suite' at
Capitol Plaza for $80.

If you are thinking about attending and want to stay overnight, please let me
know and I will email you the list of hotels and prices.  I will also let you
know what you need to do to get your reservations in at the discount price.