[mensa-ops] iggy etc

  • From: "peterre" <peterre.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:35:17 -0000

Iggy is not online. The channel website is down.

The server where iggy lives is active but I remain locked out of all
my accounts (ssh and ftp).

The upgrade was predicted to take about an hour. It's been days :(

I shall wait a few more days for SATEXAS to sort things out, but if
they don't will move iggy and the website to another hosting
service. That would be a pity since SATEXAS have provided reliable
service in the past.

Do any of you have recommendations for a reliable hosting service?

peterre
The unexamined life is not worth living.- Socrates

What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.- Aristotle

http://alamo.satexas.com/~dizzy/mensa.html