[meetyeti] Fwd: Sustainability course survey

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 10:57:28 +0530

Might be of interest

For YETI,
Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chitra Ravi <chitra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM
Subject: Sustainability course survey
To: meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: sandhya tenneti <sandhya.tenneti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi!

We, at the Azim Premji University, are in the process of designing a series
of courses on Sustainability, with a special focus on India, and a
developing world narrative. As part of this design process, we are
surveying general levels of interest in Sustainability education. The
survey results will contribute to the design of our educational programme.

We'd really like to include inputs from members of the YETI mailing list in
our courses. Could you please circulate our survey questionnaire
http://goo.gl/forms/Ra232jqLRj with the mailing list? This survey will not
take more than a few minutes to complete.

If you know other people or groups that may be interested in taking this
survey, we'd be grateful if you could share this link with them. Thanks!

Regards,

--
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

--
Young Ecologists Talk and Interact (YETI) http://www.meetyeti.in/