[meetyeti] Fwd: “Scientists and Citizens”Amphibian Workshop - Dr. Gururaja KV July 2015

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:23:22 +0530

Please respond directly to the post.

For YETI
Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "ashish gb" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"gb_85shish@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Subject: “Scientists and Citizens”Amphibian Workshop - Dr. Gururaja KV July
2015
To: "meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx" <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Vishnupriya,
Request you to please share the details of the Amphibian Camp with the YETI
group as detailed below.

Thanking you ,
Kind Regards,
Ashish GB

“Scientists and Citizens”Amphibian Workshop - Dr. Gururaja KV July 2015
Chief Expert: Dr. Gururaja KV
Dates: July 10th to July 12th
Venue: Chingara/Honey Valley , Kodagu

Like every year once again during the same time we are conducting an
amphibian camp these monsoons with the very knowledgeable team of Dr.
Gururaja KV. We will be in the hills of Honey Valley learning about
amphibians. How to observe, identify, take scientific notes and lots more.
We will also ensure that we do not cause undue stress to the frogs by
handling, photographing, etc. unnecessarily.

We will be amidst the great Western Ghats with the most passionate
amphibian experts. Providing the participants with lots of opportunity to
interact and learn from the experts.

We will spend two nights searching for the amphibians and in the day we
shall have few presentations from the experts or the participants who ever
wishes to share anything with the group.

Rough Itinerary:
Day 1:
7:00 am - Depart From Bangalore
2:00 pm - Reach Honey Valley - Freshen up Lunch
3:00 pm – Rest after the travel
4:00 pm - Presentation Time
5:00 pm - Snacks
6:30 pm - Frogging Time
8:30 pm - Dinner

Day 2:
8:00 am - Breakfast
9:30 am - Presentation Time
12:00 pm - Free Time
1:00 pm - Lunch
2:30pm - Presentation Time
5:00 pm - Snacks
6:30 pm - Frogging Time
8:30 pm - Dinner

Day 3:
7:00 am - Nature Walk
8:00 am - Break Fast
9:00 am - Feed Back Time
12:00 pm - Depart for Bangalore

The workshop fee covers all the costs of food and lodging (sharing) at
honey valley, transportation from Bangalore and back, and fees for the
experts.
Cost: Rs. 12500 / person

(Workshop will be cancelled if minimum number not met)

https://www.facebook.com/events/918505241503465/

www.bamboorustles.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bamboorustles.com%2F&h=nAQHjQnYV&enc=AZMZE4N6dG8KAf9ikcMKXjjoek4WSj8bY2a4Z8EHNIgPDTu8DCQLQneKrd0_p4FC3cc&s=1>
bamboorustles@xxxxxxxxx Ph: +91 9986360139