[meetyeti] Fwd: PhD- IISER Bhopal 2014 announcement

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 16:56:00 +0530

Might be of interest.

For YETI,
Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vinita Gowda <gowdav@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: PhD- IISER Bhopal 2014 announcement
To: meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx

PhD Announcement for 2014 at IISER-Bhopal:

I am a new faculty at IISER-Bhopal and my research focus is ecology
and evolution, predominantly in plants, although I am open to specific
animal groups too (please check my webpage).

http://www.iiserbhopal.ac.in/profile.php?empid=MjAx&page=Biological%20Sciences&pid=42&id=43

Please find the attached PhD admissions' announcement and candidate
requirements. I would like to specifically encourage putative
candidates interested in pursuing a PhD in any of the following
fields: phylogenetics, ecology, population genetics, and evolution to
apply for the 2014 round of admissions. The fine details of
qualifications and project focus are listed in the attached
advertisement and also on my webpage:

http://iiserb.ac.in/PDF/v/Ph.D.%20in%20Biological%20Sciences.pdf

Best,

Vinita

Dr. Vinita Gowda
Asst. Professor
Research Associate
IISER Bhopal                                                     MRC
166, PO Box 37012
Dept. of Biological Sciences                              National
Museum of Natural History
ITI Campus Gas Rahat Building                        Washington, DC - 20013-7012
Govindpura, Bhopal -462 023                            USA
Madhya Pradesh, India                                      E-mail: gowdav@xxxxxx
Phone: +91-755-4092340
Fax: +91-755-4092392
Email: gowdav@xxxxxxxxxxxx