[meetyeti] Fwd: Join the Global Youth Biodiversity Network (GYBN)

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:54:35 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bhaskar Acharya <bhaskar.acharya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Subject: Fwd: Join the Global Youth Biodiversity Network (GYBN)

FYI
-----------
On behalf of the Global Youth Biodiversity Network’s steering committee I
would like to inform you about our ongoing membership registration process.

The membership registration forms can be found here:
Individuals: http://bit.ly/gybn-indv
Organizations: http://bit.ly/gybn-orgs

Membership with GYBN is free of charge!

The Global Youth Biodiversity Network (GYBN) is an international network of
youth organizations and individuals from all over the world whose common
goal is to prevent the loss of biodiversity.

As officially recognized youth constituency, GYBN is representing the voice
of global youth in the negotiations under the United Nations Convention on
Biological Diversity (CBD). We raise awareness among young people of the
values of biodiversity and connect individuals and youth organizations in
order to build a global coalition to halt the loss of biodiversity.

We are committed to bringing the opinions and positions of young people
into the political arena, empowering young people to take action. GYBN
seeks to inspire global youth and future leaders to work for sustainable
use and conservation of biodiversity for a healthy environment and society.

To actively take part in GYBN - please join our mailing list at
https://listi.jpberlin.de/**mailman/listinfo/gybn<https://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/gybn>
You can also become a fan of GYBN on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/**
thegybn <https://www.facebook.com/thegybn>

For more information about GYBN check out www.gybn.net

If you should have any questions about GYBN please don’t hesitate to
contact us at:
gybnsteeringcommittee@gmail.**com <gybnsteeringcommittee@xxxxxxxxx>
If you should experience any problems or difficulties with our membership
registration, please feel free to write to: gybnmembership@xxxxxxxxx

Best regards
Christian Schwarzer