[meetyeti] Fwd: For Volunteer

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:47:24 +0530

Please respond directly to the post.

For YETI,
Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Surendra Varma* <varma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Subject: For Volunteer
To: meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Vishnupriya

I am looking for a volunteer who can read Malayalam and translate the
proceedings of a workshop on human-elephant conflict we contacted in
Waynad Kerala this month-

The assignment is to translate the contents and create a report (both in
English and Malayalam).

I am also sharing a document we developed based on support we received
from a volunteer, who helped us creating a document based on a workshop on
captive elephants we conducted in Bangalore a few years ago.

Surendra Varma

Asian Elephant Research & Conservation Programme
ANCF, C/o CES, IISc, Bangalore 560 012

Phone: Office: ++91-80-23615491, 23606490, Home: ++91-80 65324384

believed to be clean.

--
Young Ecologists Talk and Interact (YETI) http://www.meetyeti.in/