[meetyeti] Fwd: FW: AESS Digest - 11 Oct 2013 to 12 Oct 2013 (#2013-199)

  • From: Vishnupriya Kolipakam <kolipakam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:18:15 +0530

From: *Banschbach, Valerie S.*
Date: Sunday, 13 October 2013
Subject: FW: AESS Digest - 11 Oct 2013 to 12 Oct 2013 (#2013-199)
To: "Kolipakam@xxxxxxxxx" <Kolipakam@xxxxxxxxx>

Phone: (802) 654-2633

FAX: (802) 654-2236

From: Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences [
AESS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>] on behalf of AESS automatic
digest system [LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>]
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:00 AM
To: AESS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>
Subject: AESS Digest - 11 Oct 2013 to 12 Oct 2013 (#2013-199)

There is 1 message totaling 194 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Luc Hoffmann Institute 'Call for fellows'

Date:    Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:48:53 -0400
From:    "Wallace, Richard" <rwallace@xxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:;>>
Subject: Luc Hoffmann Institute 'Call for fellows'

FYI.

The Luc Hoffmann Institute is proud to announce a global
'Call for fellows' for our first projects

The Luc Hoffmann Institute Fellowship Programme is designed to maximize the
impact of the next generation of conservation-science leaders on global
conservation goals. Our programme supports early-career scientists to
conduct unencumbered world-leading research that generates innovative
scientific solutions to urgent conservation problems and that has practical
implementing potential for decision-makers. The Luc Hoffmann Institute
employs an academic and practitioner co-mentoring approach to nurture these
future conservation leaders.

The Luc Hoffmann Institute targets the best emerging minds in Academia,
specifically those who have deep roots in the regions of the globe where
conservation-science leadership is most needed, such as Africa and
Madagascar, the Asia-Pacific region, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Regardless of background, we are looking for highly skilled,
interdisciplinary, action oriented post-doctoral associates. In some cases
and depending on the specific needs of our projects, we will consider
applicants with strong Master’s degree backgrounds and career break
professionals. We are especially keen to hear from applicants who possess
the personal conviction necessary to help shape a sustainable planet
through their research.

Successful Luc Hoffmann Institute Fellows will have demonstrated their
academic excellence through publications and have a clear track record of
interest in tackling interdisciplinary questions.

Luc Hoffmann Institute / SESYNC Postdoctoral Fellow Marine
Socio-environmental Systems  <
http://frb.eole-emailing.net/l.php?q=W1YqPdzXslDqynZh0DhH&l=SBMvQvF9wz3jBnDvzQ%3D%3D

Luc Hoffmann Institute Fellow Opportunity: Assessing sustainable
agriculture/forestry commodity standards<
http://frb.eole-emailing.net/l.php?q=W1YqPdzXslDqynZh0DhH&l=MEVbHbWiHzLPlVyTMg%3D%3D

For further inquiry, please contact the Luc Hoffmann's Institute directly.

Apologies in advance for any cross postings.

[http://frb.eole-emailing.net/o.php?q=W1YqPdzXslDqynZh0DhH]
&*TICKET_

End of AESS Digest - 11 Oct 2013 to 12 Oct 2013 (#2013-199)

Sent from my Gmail for android. Please excuse my brevity