[ #MP Ops Mailing List ] Re: John craven

  • From: "tawny" <tawny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Meetingplace Operators Mail List" <meetingplace.ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:30:21 +0100

As i said earlier theres a mirc called looksmart we need to watch out for
that one and watch the users as it is designed for spamming and doing a
little research i.e downloading it to see it it can also help when you want
to do a room takeover. It is allowed in irc chat but in icq it is banned and
your isp gets banned too.
geeze if icq is banning IT it must be bad lol
Tawny