[ #MP Ops Mailing List ] Re: E-mail addy

  • From: "Martin Baldwin" <eolite69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetingplace.ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 16:54:56 +0000

Thanks Tia... I'm sorry I was unable to attend the theme night....... My job
discription now entails an  addition entry ....... Removal man!!!. yes,
thatswhat I was doing all day up untill 1.30 am !!!  I'm glad you all have
fun on the night whilst I was slaving away.. lifting, moving, pushing and
grunting!! ... yes, looking for hugs and kisses about now lol

Hope to see you all very soon

Eolite xxx

>From: "Cattytia" >Reply-To: Meetingplace Operators Mail List >To:
"Meetingplace Operators Mail List" >Subject: [ #MP Ops Mailing List ] Re:
E-mail addy >Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:43:15 +0100 >>>Good to have you back
on board Eolite xxxx >>Purrs >Catty >xxxxxxx >>----- Original Message -----
change my addy to Eolite69@xxxxxxxxxxx[1] >>>>Cheers >>>>Eolite xxx
http://explorer.msn.com[2] >>>>>>--- Links --- >>1
mailto:Eolite69@xxxxxxxxxxx >>2 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp'
CONFIDENTIAL and may not be forwarded, reproduced or given >>in any way to
third parties who are not #Meetingplace Operators. >>>>Any comments about
this list should be sent to >>listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >>>>#Meetingplace
Opslist. All posts to this list are >considered CONFIDENTIAL and may not be
forwarded, reproduced or given >in any way to third parties who are not
#Meetingplace Operators. >>Any comments about this list should be sent to
>listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp'