[ #MP Ops Mailing List ] Appologies

  • From: "Martin Baldwin" <eolite69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetingplace.ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 23:56:55 +0000

Hi to all xxxxxxxxxx

My appologies for not being around for the past few weeks, but as some of
youknow, I have been on 'special duties'.  As soon as this matter is
resolvedmy presence will be noticed <weg>

Atiredickleoldme  xxxxxxxxxx  Eolite xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- Links ---
   1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp'

#Meetingplace Ops list. All posts to this list are
considered CONFIDENTIAL and may not be forwarded, reproduced or given
in any way to third parties who are not #Meetingplace Operators.

Any comments about this list should be sent to
listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx