[meepo] Re: imax

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:03:58 -0400

The theater near best buy is both a normal theater, AND an IMAX.  It has the
IMAX theater set up in the middle, behind the entrance, with a ramp leading
up to it.  I've never been to it, but I've passed it plenty of times.  I
understand the M:R is letterboxed, due to IMAX's aspect ratio...which is
pretty funny, really.  I would like to see M:R in IMAX, but it won't be on
Friday, for me. =)