[meepo] Re: Goldfish and stuff

  • From: KAREN_ALBRIGHT@xxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:43:01 -0400

Actually, Dru will be working until 6:30 that night and I have my end of
the year bowling banquet to attend at 5:30.

Are you interested in watching the 2 rugrats?

K :-)

                      <dylan@iceweasel.        To:       meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      org>                     cc:       (bcc: KAREN
                      Ext: NA                  Subject:  [meepo] Re: Goldfish
and stuff
                      Sent by:
                      04/29/2003 11:25
                      Please respond to

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 KAREN_ALBRIGHT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20030425_782.html
> Babysitting Alert!
> Dylan, Ed or anyone,
> Can one of you possibly watch the kids for us? It would be Monday, May
> from about 4:45 til 8 pm.

So you can go see a goldfish in a sling?

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                 Hat Company. - C.M. Burns