[meepo] Re: File under "D" for "dumb"

  • From: dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:19:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Thomas F. Zadlo wrote:

> A cloak of elvenkind gives a +10 circumstance bonus to hide checks.
> A ring of chameleon power gives a +15 bonus to hide checks.
> Erm. Wait a minute. A +15 bonus. Not a +15 *circumstance* bonus. Not any type
> of
> bonus at all. So I can break out a cloak of elvenkind and they stack.
> How dumb is that.

chalk it up to proof-reading.  I doubt it's intentional.

dylan                Take 50% of my money and put it in the blue chips:
John D. Murray       Transatlantic Zeppelin, Amalgamated Spats,
Philadelphia, PA     Congraves' Inflammable Powders, U.S. Hay, and sink
dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  the rest into that up and coming Baltimore Opera
                     Hat Company. - C.M. Burns