[meepo] Re: Enworld

  • From: Albright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:15:53 -0400

According to Pcat over on Nutkinland, Enworld is doing just fine...it's
cyberstreet that's having the problem.  Their upstream provider is having
traffic problems, and every system they host is hosed.  I haven't seen an
update since before lunch, though.

Happy Birthday, Joe!  (I had no idea).

As for what to let you in on....well, think 12th level Druid, first edition.
BWA-HA-Ha-ha!  Ahem.