[meego-fi] Re: VS: Re: Couple of ideas

  • From: "jukka@xxxxxxxxx" <jukka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:46:52 +0300

Got that right.

Let me explain a bit more.. This is an opportunity for the community to take
the ball in making the Linux/Qt5/ARM stack work in this HW, and the next
step could be of course to use some of the existing (Android-based) devices
to enable apps development etc.

Note that I propose the (MeeGo/Qt) community to take a lead also in more
general sense, I don't think we can just wait for eg. MeeGo 1.3/1.4 to
happen. We should put the ideal SW stack together in some HWs, and get
going. Business (of making commercial devices, apps etc.) will come "for
free" after that :)

Jukka