[meego-fi] Re: Topic for next meetup

  • From: <Thomas.Rucker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 11:23:09 +0300

jftr: there is some code for harmattan to work with the MW

javispedro is working on that.

I was looking into making it work too with my sony liveview(60eur verkkokauppa
as opposed to 200$ at limited availability from US for the MW).

So if someone has a MW it should be possible come up with some nice demo from
within the mnfi, leveraging e.g. the harmattan code.

I'd be interested to meet the guy.

Cheers

Thomas

PS: I should be able to provide transport for 4 ppl if we haven't sold the car
by then.
--
Sent from my Nokia N950

On 15.10.2011 10:18 jukka@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Widening the distribution.. See below.

Bill cannot make it to Tampere, so I was thinking could we meet him in
Helsinki? Is there interest? How about we make it a special occasion
and have the Tampere monthly meetup in Helsinki! Date should be either
15th or 16th Nov, early evening.

I imagine we need someone on Helsinki to secure a location, who's up
for the task? Helsinki Hacklab would be kind of natural location, if
that's possible. They might be interested in meeting MetaWatch as
well. Oh, and he might bring some goodies with him :)

Jukka