[meego-fi] Re: Only 7 days left to save Tampere MeeGo Network

  • From: Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jarkko Kniivilä <jkniiv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:33:00 +0300

Quoting Jarkko Kniivilä <jkniiv@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hey guys,

Is the meeting at the usual time (18:00 EEST?). There is some
confusing info in meegonetwork.fi that hints at another time (15:00):

Yeah, the time is as usual: 18pm.

/Jarkko

""
Start: 20/09/2011 15:00
End: 20/09/2011 18:00
City:
Tampere

Date: Tuesday, Sept 20, 2011.

Time: 1800 EEST (UTC +3)
""

Cheers,
  // Jarkko Kn.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 14:09, jukka@xxxxxxxxx <jukka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If there is no sponsor yet, please put Devaamo and you have a budget of
~100e (plus left over drinks etc. in the lounge). Keep the receipt and give
to me, I will play back asap.

No, there is no sponsor yet. Thanks for Devaamo for sponsoring! Is there
some kind of logo somewhere that could be placed on the web? Also, anyone
willing to handle ordering food for the night? As it was stated, we can use
about 100€.
/Jarkko

No logo yet, afaik. I will not commit to anything, since got the flu..
Jukka

--
Jarkko Kniivilä  < jibun | jkniiv >
FIN-13100 HÄMEENLINNA

"Panta rhei kai oumen menei" -- Herakleitos

 Jarkko Moilanen (+358 45 8877 150)
 M.Soc.Sc. (Political Science)
 PhD Student, Information studies, University of Tampere
 Blog: http://blog.ossoil.com/
 Founder of Hackerspace 5w, Finland, Tampere - http://5w.fi
 Founder of MeeGo Network Finland, http://meegonetwork.fi
 Founder of Finnish Biohacker community, http://biohakkeri.fi