[meego-fi] Re: Harmattan developer introduction/survival guide ?

  • From: timop.harkonen@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:14:56 +0300

Yeah. Exactly :)

Carol Chen kirjoitti Wed Jul 20 19:46:05 2011:

You mean something like this? :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cybette/5622994074/

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Timo Härkönen <timop.harkonen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2011/7/20 Carol Chen <cybette@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Attila! I'll add the link to the event page.

Btw Timo has a video recording of your presentation. Will it be ok with you if
we upload it somewhere and share it?

The picture is a bit shaky, sound volume a bit low and my battery run out
around 50 minutes into the presentation. Otherwise it's good stuff :)

Note to self: next time use somekind of stand (if nothing else think what
macgyver would do)

-Timo

Br,
 Carol.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Attila Csipa <meego@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Saturday 16 July 2011 18:45:22 you wrote:
> Just to confirm the idea from the Qt AFK meetup - are people up for a
> little Harmattan development introduction on Tuesday ?

Here is some material I was talking about yesterday

http://wiki.meego.com/Porting_Fremantle_Applications_to_Harmattan

(still haven't got everything in there - most notably aegis - but adding
things slowly...)

Best regards,
Attila Csipa