[medlegiap] Re: pl. remove my name from your list

  • From: <rpancholi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <medlegiap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:49:34 +0530

Please remove my name from your mailing list

thanks

Dr. R Pancholi

Dy.G.M (Paed.HA,DS)

TATA Motors Hospital

Jamshedpur

cell No.- 9234500512

________________________________

        From: Mail-List Administrator <medlegiap@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [medlegiap] Re: Mission Rozgar
        To: medlegiap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 8:44 AM

        Weeded out from the list.
        List Administrator

        sumanrl@xxxxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc501.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=sumanrl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
        > *EARN RS.500-1000/- DAILY !!*
        > HELLO FRIEND,
        > I hope you are doing well. I have just tried this Wonderful
Business opportunity called MISSION ROZGAR and found it to be amazing.
        > MISSION ROZGAR is the One & the only Program Run by A Govt.
Regd. Organization Designed ........................
        Legal Disclaimer:Views expressed on this forum by the
participants are solely their own. IAP and List owners may not subscribe
to part or whole of the text content.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
"This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is
sentfor the intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission
error,this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this
mailimmediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message,contents or ts attachment(s) other
than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the
organization. Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses."