[mea] Out of the office until Wed., August 4th

  • From: cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:04:29 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  2010-07-28 and will not return until
2010-08-04.

I am out of the office until the 4th.
==========================
For VINFO or Athena support, contact the Help Desk.

For all other inquiries, contact Paula Cetkovski in Winnipeg (204.453.3339
x412) or Anu Ketonen in Finland (+358.3.4124.4403).

I will respond to e-mail messages upon my return.

-Cheri
204.453.3339 x669

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation."