[mea] HUMOUR: Friday groaner

  • From: cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:18:37 -0500

The medicine man slowly and methodically produced a potion, handed it to
him, and with a grip on his shoulder, warned, "This is powerful
medicine and it must be respected. You take only a teaspoonful and
then say 1-2-3. When you do that, you will become more manly than you
have ever been in your life and you can perform as long as you want."

The man was encouraged. As he walked away, he turned and asked, "How
do I stop the medicine from working?"

The medicine man responded, "Your partner must say 1-2-3-4, but when
she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon."

Eager to see if it worked, the old man went home, showered, shaved,
took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him
in the bedroom. When she came in, He took off his clothes and said,
"1-2-3". Immediately, he was the manliest of men.

His wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes. And then she
asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences
with a preposition.... because we could end up with a dangling
participle...

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation."