[mea] Re: Fiction editing

  • From: cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:33:50 -0500

Reminder to listserv members: to reply privately, *forward* the message to
Doug.

Cheers,
-Cheri

Doug Whiteway <doug.whiteway@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: mea-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to
mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[mea] Fiction editing

Hi All,

On behalf of a local publisher, I'm looking for someone who would be
willing
to edit a novel this summer for publication later this year. The task
would
involve stylistic editing and copyediting and may involve some substantive
work as well. If you're interested, let me know and I'll forward your name
to the publisher.

Thanks.

Doug Whiteway

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation."