[mea] Re: Editors certification

  • From: "Loewen" <loewenmp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:22:05 -0500

Hi, Alex,

I have recently received a message from Leigh Patterson of the EAC that
the study guides have been delayed due to production problems and will
not be available until the fall. The MEA will send out a notice once
they are ready, with information about ordering and the cost.

Trish Loewen
Program Committee